Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2007

Lost & Fight

What is the "immortal" part of a person?
What forces us to love somebody, to miss somebody?
The times we spent together, the blood we share, the fights we went through, the "good old days"?
Why do some people fight so much for their life while others throw theirs away?


___________________________________

I lost this year two of the most important persons in my life. My aunt died in january.
I so remember the night she died. And i do remember her fighting for life, how she tried to live a normal life even with cancer. I remember her laughing, when she was listening to my stories from work or about my vacations in slovenia.

she died before i could get to her. My mom told me maybe she wanted me not to see her in the end, because i should keep her in good memory. I do.

And i'm really proud that i could spend time with her. She was so strong, unbelievable.


My grandmom was also strong. Not on the fighting way, but strong from the heart. Till it broke when my aunt died.

Both women gave me so much love, dried my tears, gave me wings to fly.

And i do fucking miss them. Every day, every minute.

Keine Kommentare: